- Today’s competitive marketplace and inter-connected world is saturated with marketing messages. Recent research suggests that 10-15 ad exposures are required over a period of time to reach just half of the buying audience. Regular exposures are also needed to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
Bare Bones Basics : The more you market your business, the greater the chances of growing your business.
- Consumers have increasingly become more proactive, do their research, and will seek out your products or services. If they don’t know you exist, how are they going to find you? In today’s marketplace, 53% of business sales calls are initiated by the customer.
Bare Bones Basics : Pretty good reason to shout out that you are out there!
- The belief that great customer service or an amazing product will be enough to grow your business is archaic. Research clearly shows that proactive marketing works best.
Bare Bones Basics : Offer a great product or service, provide exceptional customer service, and tell people who likely have a need!
- Ask yourself “Can I handle more business?” You might be saying, of course I can! But can you handle more business with the same exceptional service you are currently providing? You run the risk of altering even damaging your reputation if you cannot provide the service levels you have developed your good reputation in the marketplace for.
Bare Bones Basics : It’s always best to grow your business at a pace you can manage. This also means aligning your marketing efforts with these realities.
- The key to effective marketing communications is to focus only on the main features of your product or service.
Bare Bones Basics : Too many details can be overwhelming to your potential customers. Keep it simple and add the details to your web site.
- The most common mistake businesses make in their marketing efforts is expecting people to buy before they are ready. A key part of growing your business will be to get better at learning why people buy your product or service, when and where, and aligning your marketing efforts with that knowledge.
Bare Bones Basics : Get in the mind set of your potential customer!